Today, more Congolese are displaced from their homes than Iraqis, Yemenis, or Rohingyas.
First up, Macron continues his streak of African agitation. This week his target — on Twitter —
First up: There is outrage all over the continent and in the diaspora in reaction to
First: Despite the urge to celebrate the end of Robert Mugabe’s 37 years as leader of
Interview with Emmanuel Iduma, co-founder of Saraba magazine.
(1) It is common knowledge that many African leaders, like several leaders all over the globe,
(1) People always say Africans blame too much on colonialism. But the wave of secessionist (or
(1) The writer Binyavanga Wainaina has written a Letter to All Kenyans [Kenyans were supposed to vote this
(1) A big talking point last week has been the lack of media coverage given to
(1) Egypt has more problems to worry about than the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. Commentators have
Since he was ten years old back in Lagos, Osaretin Ugiagbe had been casually taking pictures. Using the family camera
The last time Abraham Paulos was arrested by the NYPD was in the early morning hours