Please read all the possible emails below, and send to the most appropriate one for your request. If not, your message will not reach the proper person and may be ignored.
We always love to get new contributors, especially those based in African countries. First, see our submission guidelines, then send your submission to: ideas [at] africasacountry.com
For Latin America is a Country send to: latinamericaisacountry [at] gmail.com
Want us to write about your project?
If you would like Africa is a Country to know about, review, listen to, watch, read, or attend your screening, showing, concert, album, website, single, or book, send an email to the appropriate section editor at the following emails:
• music [at] africasacountry.com – for music promos + Africa is a Radio submissions
• film [at] africasacountry.com – for films, TV, Youtubes, gifs, or any moving pictures
• books [at] africasacountry.com – for literature: books, poems, blogs, or any written words
• photo [at] africasacountry.com – for everything related to still photographic images
• reviews [at] africasacountry.com – for all other reviews (galleries, events, epiphanies, etc.)
We don’t publish infomercials, advertorials or glorified press releases as posts on Africa is a Country, articles are not a substitute for advertising.
However, if your film festival, gallery, magazine/journal, organization or business would like to collaborate with us, or would like to be a media partner or sponsor, we’d like to talk to you about that! Send us a message at — ads [at] africasacountry.com